Do you like pottering about in the garden or growing your own plants?
Then a potting shed could be the building for you. With glazing on 3 sides to capture the extra hours of sunlight and with a shelf fitted below the windows for your seed trays.
There’s a ledge and brace stable door complete with lock & key that can go in either end.
The half glass variant of the potting shed comes with the addition of half the roof being glazed with toughened glass, to maximize the number of sunrays that get to your plants.
The Half Glass Potting Shed comes with the following items as standard:
• 44mm x 44mm Framing
• 3mm Toughened Glass
• Heavy Duty Polyester Based Roofing Felt
• 44mm x 44mm Pressure Treated Floor Joists
• 12mm T&G Cladding
• 15mm T&G Roof Boards
• 12mm T&G Floor Boards (on buildings under 8’ x 8’)
• 18mm Moisture Resistant Caberboard Flooring (on buildings 8’ x 8’ and above)
• 760mm Wide Stable Door
• Slatted Bench
• Spirit Based Preservative